The Board of Trustees passed all consent and action items on the November 15, 2016, Board meeting agenda with the following changes:
- There were revisions to G.2. Academic Personnel Recommendations, G.3. Educational Management Personnel Recommendations, and G.4. Classified Personnel Recommendations.
- Item H.6., Agreement with Marin County Transit District “COM Card” Program – first amendment, was pulled from the agenda.
These revisions have been posted to the agenda and materials.
Highlighted consent and action items passed include:
The Board approved the appointment of the following new employees:
- Stormy Miller, Director of Accessibility Services
- Thomas Collins, FT Dental Assisting Instructor
- Gabriel Lambert, Receiving Clerk
- Sarah Joseph, .40 Lab Technician-Health Services
- Christelle Larre, Interim Lead Custodian
- Paul Stewart, Police Officer
Board Policies and Administrative Procedures
The Board approved the following Board policies and received the following administrative procedures for information:
- BP 6200 Budget Preparation
- BP 6250 Budget Management
- AP 4010 Academic Calendar
- AP 5030 Fees
- AP 5520 Student Discipline and Due Process
The Board received the following Board policies for a first reading. These policies will be sent to the December Board meeting for a second read and approval:
- BP 4010 Academic Calendar
- BP 5030 Fees
During the study session Trustees received information on the Measure B Program Management/Construction Management selection process, the Aquatic Center Project, credit rating results from Standard and Poor and Moody’s and a presentation on a renewable energy program procurement program for solar options. There was also an update on the Community Education Program and Career Technical Education.
Presentation of the Institutional Self Evaluation Report
The final Institutional Self Evaluation Report was presented for review by the Board and it was noted that the document will be presented for approval at the December 6, 2016, Board meeting.
The agenda and related materials can be found online under the “Meetings” tab and opening the November 15, 2016, meeting.